Конспект урока «Present Simple» по английскому языку
Настоящее простое время (Present Simple)
Упражнение 1. Напишите следующие предложения в отрицательной форме:
1. I am a student. 2. I get up at 7 every morning. 3. I have got much free time. 4. My college is far from my house. 5. I go there on foot. 6. I learn English. 7. I have many English books. 8. My friend lives near the college. 9. We go to college together. 10. She likes to read books.
Упражнение 2. Сделайте следующие предложения вопросительными:
1. I've got two brothers. 2. He is an engineer. 3. He goes to school at 8. 4. We usually have 6 lessons every day. 5. My friend likes English. 6. We read English well. 7. There are many desks in this class-room. 8. She likes to learn English. 9. Tom goes to bed at 10. 10. I have got a good TV set.
Упражнение 3. Поставьте глагол в 3-ем лице единственного числа. Начинайте каждое предложение со слов: My friend ...
Образец: I usually read books in the evening. – My friend usually reads book m the evening.
Обратите внимание на правильное произнесение суффикса -s и -es.
1. I always get up at 7. 2. I wash my face and hands. 3. I don't like to take a shower in the morning. 4. I have breakfast in the kitchen. 5. For breakfast I have a sandwich and a cup of tea. 6. I don't like coffee. 7. I go to school at 8. 8. I have 6 lessons every day. 9. I don't go home by bus. 10. I like to walk.
Упражнение 4. Задайте своему другу вопросы. Начинайте вопросы со слов Do ... Does ...
Образец: I live in this street. And you? – Do you live in this street too?
1. I speak English a little. And you? 2. I go to school by bus. And you? 3. I like hot weather. And your father? 4. I play tennis. And your sister? 5. You cook well. And your friend? 6. You watch T. V. every evening. And your parents? 7. You like black coffee. And your mother? 8. I often go to the cinema. And you? 9. I go to bed at 11. And Ann? 10. Your father has dinner at 2. And your mother?
Упражнение 5. Поставьте вопросы, на которые нижеследующие предложения могли бы быть ответами.
Образец: No, I don't like this subject. Do you like this subject?
1. No, my father does not get up at 6. 2. No, I have no brother. 3. Yes, there are newspapers on the table. 4. No, I am not thirsty now. 5. Yes, he plays hockey very well. 6. Yes, he is at work. 7. Yes, there is a cup of coffee on the table. 8. No, there is no sofa in the room. 9. Yes, they have got three bedrooms in the house. 10. No, my mother doesn't go out in the evening.
Упражнение 6. Вставьте глагол в правильной форме.
1. I … in Moscow. (live, lives)
2. … you like English? (do, does)
3. My friends … German well. (speak, speaks)
4. He … not work at the factory. (do, does)
5. …. Pete often go to the theatre (do, does)?
Упражнение 7. Поставьте глаголы в Present Indefinite.
1. I (not to live) in Moscow Street.
2. They (to go) to school every day?
3. The teacher (to teach) pupils at school.
4. Pete and Kate (to have) a dog.
5. Ann (to be) a teacher.
6. My brother (to work) in a shop?
Упражнение 8. Поставьте глаголы в Present Indefinite.
1. The pupils (to like) to learn English.
2. Kate (to be) a good pupil.
3. They often (to read) a lot of books?
4. Olga (to speak) English at her lessons?
5. The boy (not to carry) books in bags.
6. We usually (to get up) at 7 o'clock.
Упражнение 9. Поставьте глаголы в Present Indefinite.
1. We usually (to retell) texts and (to do) tests at the lessons?
2. Olga (to be) friendly and trendy.
3. I (not to like) to read horror stories about monsters when it (to be) rainy.
4. The pupils (to classify) a lot of words every day?
5. Mary (to advise) me to go to the cinema.
Упражнение 10. Поставьте глаголы в Present Indefinite.
1. Helen (to spend) her spare time in Cambridge?
2. My German teacher (to teach) me to spell words well.
3. Olga and Tanya (not to think) this Disney film (to be) interesting.
4. Lyna’s party (to be) very merry.
5. All children often (to visit) their grandparents in summer?
Упражнение 11. Поставьте предложения в Present Indefinite Tense.
1. The teacher (to ask) us a lot of questions in class every day.
2. My sister (to get) up at eight o'clock?
3. She (not to speak) French well.
4. In the evening we (to watch) TV and (to talk).
5. I often (to go) for a walk after dinner.
6. My mother (to work) at a factory.
7. When your lessons (to begin) on Monday?
8. They (not to read) many books.
Упражнение 12. Поставьте глаголы в Present Indefinite.
1. Michael (not to walk) with his dog in the garden every day.
2. The girl often (to go) to her granny with a basket of food: frog's legs, chocolate's scones and hot porridge in the pot.
3. Tom and Mary (to live) in a house in the wood?
4. When the weather (to be) good she (to walk) around the pond to collect frogs.
5. They often (to go) boating in summer?
Здесь представлен конспект к уроку на тему «Present Simple», который Вы можете бесплатно скачать на нашем сайте. Предмет конспекта: Английский язык Также здесь Вы можете найти дополнительные учебные материалы и презентации по данной теме, используя которые, Вы сможете еще больше заинтересовать аудиторию и преподнести еще больше полезной информации.