Презентация на тему The best items of my hometown (7 класс)
Здесь Вы можете скачать готовую презентацию на тему The best items of my hometown (7 класс). Предмет презентации: Английский язык.
Красочные слайды и илюстрации помогут вам заинтересовать своих одноклассников или аудиторию. Для просмотра содержимого презентации воспользуйтесь плеером, или
если вы хотите скачать презентацию - нажмите на соответствующий текст под плеером.
Презентация содержит 9 слайдов.
The best items of my hometown. Pupil: Kondaurova Maria Teacher: Trubnikova Galina
I live in Dzerzhinsky town. I have lived here about seven years, but it has become native. In our city there is clean and quiet. In spited our town is small, it has home attractions. But special attention should be paid to our little red square (the square of Dmitry Donskoy) and Nikolo-Ugreshskiy monastery.
• The square of Dmitry Donskoy is the center of town. There is a market, and monument of Dmitry Donskoy. He is depicted with a sword in his right hand and a shield in his left hand. His cloak is flutters in the wind. Our imagination creates paint. It seems that he is ready right now to hit the road. This is the most crowded place in town. People come here for shopping, and just walk. This is spectator place. Most parents with kids. I really like this place . Nothing can beat it!
• Our monastery is known enough. Dmitry Donskoy stopped here to rest, when he went to battle. A monastery was having. The monastery is not very large. There are four churches, a chapel and bell tower. The monastery gives a sense of calm and joy. He is attracting a lot of tourists. He has been around for many ears. Nothing can be it!
• The first and largest temple is the "Spaso- Preobragensky cathedral». He is big and very beautiful. There are beautiful murals. I think, that you’d be nuts to miss a chance to see it. • The second largest church is the "Svyato- Nikolsky cathedral» This is also a very beautiful. But there isn’t allowed women without shirt and without shawl.
• The third church is the Temple of St. Pimen Ugreshskaya. The part of this temple is not used. So unfortunately I do not know what's there. • The fourth church is the Temple of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul. It is the smallest church.
• A large bell is • spotlighted in • the evening. • It looks great. • This is a • magnificent • sight!
• I love my • town very • much. • It's better compared • to others • cities!!!
Не нашли нужной презентации? Закажите ее у наших партнеров. Ответ получите через 5 минут.