Презентация "Давайте повторим английскую грамматику" – проект, доклад
Презентацию на тему "Давайте повторим английскую грамматику" можно скачать абсолютно бесплатно на нашем сайте. Предмет проекта: Английский язык. Красочные слайды и иллюстрации помогут вам заинтересовать своих одноклассников или аудиторию. Для просмотра содержимого воспользуйтесь плеером, или если вы хотите скачать доклад - нажмите на соответствующий текст под плеером. Презентация содержит 22 слайд(ов).
LET’S REVISE ENGLISH GRAMMAR
PRESENTATION FOR SENIOUR STUDENTS
Learn the tongue-twister
I would if I could If I couldn’t how could I? I couldn’t, without I could, could I? Could you , without you could, could you? Could you? Could you? Could you, without you could, could you?
Learn the rhyme
If all the world was paper, And all the sea was ink, If all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?
Learn the poem
If wishes were horses, Beggars would ride. It turnips were watches, I’d wear one by my side.
Read the poem and translate into Russian
If all the seas were one sea- What a great sea that would be! If all the trees were one tree- What a great tree that would be! If all the axes were one axe, What a great axe that would be! And if all men were one man, What a great man that would be! And if the great man Took the great axe And cut down the great tree And let it fall into the great sea What a splish-splash it would be!
Unreal condition referring to the present
What would you do if you inherited a million dollars? If I inherited a million dollars I would buy a villa in Spain.
What would you do if you met a fire-eating dragon face to face? If I met a fire-eating dragon face to face I would run away as fast as it is possible.
What would you do if it rained for forty days and forty nights? If it rained for forty days and forty nights I would start building a ship to survive in a flood.
What would you do if you met a real elephant in the street? If I met a real elephant in the street I would try to stay away from his way because nobody knows what he has in his mind.
What would you do if you had to cross the river without a bridge or a boat? If I had to cross the river without a bridge or a boat I would swim.
What would you do if you found yourself lost in a dark deep forest? If I found myself lost in a dark deep forest I would try to find a way out.
What would you do if you had to walk to school during a rain shower with no umbrella or raincoat? If I had to go to school with no umbrella or raincoat I would prefer to stay at home.
What would you do if the only food you had to eat for a week was asparagus? If the only food I had to eat for a week was asparagus I would surely die of hunger.
What would you do if a fairy appeared to grant one wish for you? If a fairy appeared to grant one wish for me I would ask her to make me wealthy, healthy and wise.
What would you do if you had a one-way ticket to any country in the world? If I had a one-way ticket to any country in the world I would travel to Venice. They would bring me back to Russia as a person without a visa afterwards.
What would you do if you were accused of a crime you didn’t commit? If I were accused of a crime I didn’t commit I would try to escape.
What would you do if the king of a very important country would ask you to live in his palace and to be his first assistant? If the king of a very important country would ask me to live in his palace and to be his first assistant I would surely agree.
Imagine you are the president of Russia. What would you change in this country? Begin with the words: If I were the president of Russia…
Here are some ideas to use: -free education for university students -free health care for elderly people -free-tax business for people under 20 -improve housing conditions -make more working places for youngsters make the army contract
What would you do to solve the problem of poverty if you decided policies and set targets in your country?
The problems to solve: -poor housing conditions --bad health -debts -low pay -low education -unemployment -crime -etc.
Professional sport is not always fair. What could be done to change the situation?
If athletes didn’t use drugs… If athletes were to go through doping control at all the competitions… If sports were not so commercialized… If athletes were not forced to sacrifice a lot of things… If athletes were not forced to retire young.. If sports were not associated with hard work and injures…
Imagine you are school director. What would you change at school? Begin with the words: If I were a school director…
Here are some ideas to use: -time-table -lunch-time -holidays -breaks -text-books -dancing classes -exams -school radio -days-off -school theatre -lessons -sports at school -subjects -scholarships -tests -etc.
Give advice to your friend who has problems in the family. Begin with the words: If I were you I would…`
Try to understand your parents’ problems Choose a quiet time and discuss your problem with your parents Find a part-time job and earn your pocket money Listen to your favourite music when your parents are not at home Speak about the generation gap with your grandparents and ask their advice, etc.
Советы как сделать хороший доклад презентации или проекта
- Постарайтесь вовлечь аудиторию в рассказ, настройте взаимодействие с аудиторией с помощью наводящих вопросов, игровой части, не бойтесь пошутить и искренне улыбнуться (где это уместно).
- Старайтесь объяснять слайд своими словами, добавлять дополнительные интересные факты, не нужно просто читать информацию со слайдов, ее аудитория может прочитать и сама.
- Не нужно перегружать слайды Вашего проекта текстовыми блоками, больше иллюстраций и минимум текста позволят лучше донести информацию и привлечь внимание. На слайде должна быть только ключевая информация, остальное лучше рассказать слушателям устно.
- Текст должен быть хорошо читаемым, иначе аудитория не сможет увидеть подаваемую информацию, будет сильно отвлекаться от рассказа, пытаясь хоть что-то разобрать, или вовсе утратит весь интерес. Для этого нужно правильно подобрать шрифт, учитывая, где и как будет происходить трансляция презентации, а также правильно подобрать сочетание фона и текста.
- Важно провести репетицию Вашего доклада, продумать, как Вы поздороваетесь с аудиторией, что скажете первым, как закончите презентацию. Все приходит с опытом.
- Правильно подберите наряд, т.к. одежда докладчика также играет большую роль в восприятии его выступления.
- Старайтесь говорить уверенно, плавно и связно.
- Старайтесь получить удовольствие от выступления, тогда Вы сможете быть более непринужденным и будете меньше волноваться.