Конспект урока «Косвенная речь» по английскому языку
Контроль грамматических навыков по теме « Косвенная речь».
I. Put the following sentences into reported speech. Translate into Russian.
Example: "What time does the match start, please?" (I / a policeman)
I asked a policeman what time the match started.
1."Does she sing well?" (Denis / Tim)
2."Are they from Canada?" (Linda /Kelly)
3."Did he arrive on Sunday or on Monday?" (She / me)
4."Can she write or read in Russian?" (He / his friend)
5. "Where will you spend the holiday?" (Joy / Mary)
6."Why are the tickets so expensive?" (Mike / us)
7. "How old are Mary's children?" (Frank / his wife)
8. "Who is going to buy your house?" (Mrs. Jones / her neighbor)
9. "When did he come to London?" (Bill / his friend)
10. "Where can I get the bus to Liverpool?" (Peter / a policeman)
II. Put said or told.
Mother ... her daughter to go to the dentist.
Polly ... the doctor that she had a bad cough.
The teacher ... the pupils not to make mistakes.
Frank ... he had two cats at home.
Dan ... me that Robert didn't like soup.
My brother ... he could skate well.
She ... them her knowledge of English was good.
Helen ... she would go to the park.
III. Report what has happened to them or what they will do. Don't forget about necessary changes.
1) Nick: "I went to the zoo three days ago."
2) The doctor: "I am going to take your blood pressure in a minute, Sam."
3) Mother: "I have already washed up."
4) Liz: "Helen, we shall see each other tomorrow."
5) Paul: "Have you read this newspaper yet?"
6) Victor: "What did you buy yesterday?"
7) Sally: "Mom, turn the light on, please."
III. Write the same in English.
Здесь представлен конспект к уроку на тему «Косвенная речь», который Вы можете бесплатно скачать на нашем сайте. Предмет конспекта: Английский язык Также здесь Вы можете найти дополнительные учебные материалы и презентации по данной теме, используя которые, Вы сможете еще больше заинтересовать аудиторию и преподнести еще больше полезной информации.