МУНИЦИПАЛЬНОЕ КАЗЁННОЕ ОБЩЕОБРАЗОВАТЕЛЬНОЕ УЧРЕЖДЕНИЕ
«СРЕДНЯЯ ОБЩЕОБРАЗОВАТЕЛЬНАЯ ШКОЛА№2 ГОРОДСКОГО ОКРУГА – ГОРОД НОВОВОРОНЕЖ»
Методическое объединение учителей английского языка
Составитель:Соколова Е.В., учитель английского языка.
ПО «АНГЛИЙСКОМУ ЯЗЫКУ»
Для учащихся 8 классов
1.Choose the correct answer.
1. I ______ a student.
a) is b)am c)are d)be
2. ______ two sisters.
a) There is c) He is
b) He got d)He’s got
3. He _______ like me.
a)no b)doesn’t c)not d)don’t
4. I’m English. Where are ______ from?
a)you c)are you
b)are d)you are
5. _______ she go to the Institute every day?
a)Do b)Does c)Is d)Are
6._______some books on the table.
a)There aren’t c)There is
b)There are d)There isn’t
7. There isn’t _______cheese in the fridge.
a)some b)a c)any d)the
8. ______you speak English?
a)Are b)Can c)Were d)Have
9.”What are you doing now?” “I_______ English.”
b)studying d)am studying
10. Do you like________ in London?
11. I _______ to the cinema yesterday.
a)go b)gone c)went d)was
12. Where _______ yesterday?
a)did you go c)went you
b)you go d) you went
13. James ______ to play football tomorrow.
a)can b)will c)is going d)shall
14.John is good at tennis but Mari is______ .
a)good b)badly c)better d)well
15. Mary _______ that film.
a)seen already c)already seen
b)has already seen d)have already seen
16. I’ve been in London _______last Christmas.
a)ago b)or c)until d)since
17. I _______ for two hours.
a)am working c) work
b)have been working d) working
18. I _______ go to the cinema but I don’t any more.
a) used to c)used
b)did use d)use
19. I went to the doctor’s yesterday and I _________ for half an hour ago.
a)must wait c)had to wait
b)had wait d)should wait
20. Peter doesn’t like beer and ________.
a) neither I do c)so do I
b) neither do I d)so I do
21. I _______ television last night when my friend rang.
a)have been watching c) watched
b)have watched d) was watching
22. There was a robbery at the bank last night and all the money __________.
a) is stolen c) has stolen
b) was stolen d0was being stolen
23. I _______ to Africa on Business.
a) am being sent c)am sent
b) am send d) be send
24. Unless _______ hard he’ll fail the exam.
he’ll work c) he works
b) he worked d) he’d work
25. If I were you________ to a doctor.
a)I went b) I’ll go c)I go d) I’d go
26. She liked the film _______?
isn’t it c) didn’t she
won’t she d) doesn’t she
27. I worked hard_________ my exam.
a) to pass c) for pass
b) for passing d) to passing
28. When I arrived at the station the train __________ .
a)had already left c)already left
b)was already left d)would already leave
29. After __________ his homework he went to bed.
a)finish c)to finish
b)finished d) finishing
30. I ________ go to Spain next year.
a)would like c)like
b)like to d)would like to
31. When he ________ finished the exam, he’ll be able to talk to you.
b)will have d)has
32. If he ________ the car immediately the accident wouldn’t have happened.
a) stopped c)had stopped
b) would stop d)would have stopped
33. If I had asked the way I _______ got lost.
a) wouldn’t have c) hadn’t
b) not have d)won’t have
34. You ________ your homework before you came to the lesson!
a) should do c)should have done
b) should be done d) should be doing
35. By next year he __________his exams.
a) had passed c) will pass
b) will have passed d) has passed
36. I’ve rung the bell but there’s no answer. He _________ in bed.
a) must be c) will be
b) can be d) needs to be
37. I wish I _________that.
a) didn’t c)not say
b) hadn’t said d) don’t say
38. Take the umbrella in case it ___________.
a)has rained c)rains
b)will rain d)rain
39. He suffers _______ hay fever every summer.
a) in b) from c)of d)on
40. ____________ two tickets for the cinema.
a) I’m given c)They’re given
b)I’ve been given d)I’ve given
41. Look! They __________ their computer!
b)are installing d)had installed
42. He ________ the system unit, the keyboard, and the video display unit.
a)had just connected c)has just connect
b)has just connected d)have just connected
43. Fibre optics _________ now instead of copper cables.
a) are used c)has been used
b)is used d) had used
44. Computer industry ________ very fast at present.
a) is developing c)develop
b) was developing d) have developed
45. Engineers ________ to work to fit greater numbers of circuit elements onto smaller chips.
a) continue c) have continued
b) are continuing d) had continued
46. Electronic engineering ________ with the research, design, integration and application of circuits and devices.
a) deal with c)is dealing with
b)deals with d) dealt with
47. Many people _________ into computer systems.
a) breaks c)breaking
48. Computer security _________ secrecy, accuracy, availability of aspects.
b)includes d)are included
49. The ways of working a metal _________ on its properties.
a)depends c) are depend
b) depend d) have depended
50. The virus ________ a boot sector before Sue installed antiviral software on her computer system.
a) have infected c) has infected
b) had infected d) has been infected
51. In 1995 Israel ________ the first country to legislate penalties both for those who write computer programs and those who spread them.
a) become c)has become
b)became d) had become
52. All metals can ________ by drawing, rolling, hammering and extrusion.
a) be formed c) being formed
b) form d) to form
53. George Stephenson ________ in 1803 in Willington Quay.
a) is born c) have been born
b) was born d) has born
54. Engineers must _________ how materials respond to external forces.
a) have know c)know
b) knew d) to know
55. Compression is a pressure _________ a decrease in volume.
a) causing c) caused
b)cause d) have caused
56. Continuous-fibre composites ________ for structural applications.
a) are required c)have required
b) require d) was required
57. In 1867 Nobel _________ what he called dynamite.
a) has produced c)had produced
b) produced d) produces
58. The unit of energy, called the joule, _______ after Joule.
a) is named c) names
b) name d) named
59. Recently computers _________ possible the development of computer-aided design.
a) have made c)had made
b)made d) make
60. Computer networks _________ particularly vulnerable to computer crimes.
Здесь представлены материалы теста на тему «АНГЛИЙСКОМУ ЯЗЫКУ», которые могут быть просмотрены в онлайн режиме или же их можно бесплатно скачать. Предмет теста: Английский язык (8 класс). Также здесь Вы найдете подборку тестов на схожие темы, что поможет в еще лучшей подготовке к тестированию.