Здесь Вы можете скачать готовую презентацию на тему Present Perfect. Предмет презентации: Английский язык.
Красочные слайды и илюстрации помогут вам заинтересовать своих одноклассников или аудиторию. Для просмотра содержимого презентации воспользуйтесь плеером, или
если вы хотите скачать презентацию - нажмите на соответствующий текст под плеером.
Презентация содержит 24 слайда.
Present Perfect Френдак Галина Емельяновна, учитель английского языка Копьёвской средней школы
Употребляется • Для описания событий, которые начались в прошлом и завершились к настоящему времени. • Для описания событий, которые произошли в прошлом, но их результат важен в настоящем. • Для описания действия, которое началось в прошлом и еще не закончилось.
Схема I You We They He She It Have V 3 has V 3
The boy is reading a book. The boy has read the book.
Пароли . already - уже just – только что ever – когда – либо ? never – никогда - yet – еще нет – ( в конце)
Lisa has just written a letter to her granny. Lisa hasn’t written a letter to her friend yet .
Вопросы We have already had dinner. Общий: Have we already had dinner? Разделительный: We have already had dinner, have n’t we?
We have already had dinner. Альтернативный: Have we already had dinner or lunch? Специальный: Who has already had dinner? What have we already had ?
Let’s practice! 1. John (write) his name. 2. I (draw) a picture. 3. Tom (switch on) the light. 4. The cat (drink) its milk. 5. The tree (fall) across the road. 6. John (give) his bicycle to his brother. 7. You (make) a mistake. 8. We (eat) our dinner. 9. The train just (go). 10. I just (tell) the answer. 11. George never (be) in Australia. 12. John and Richard just (go away).
1. Jack has washed the dog. 2. Father has already cleaned his car. 3. Mr Snowdon has made a speech at the conference. 4. Granny has bought me some cakes. 5. They have painted their old house. 6. Liz has bought some flowers. 7. My sister has just cooked breakfast for the family. 8. The cat has already eaten fish. 9. Mrs Gracy has gone to London. 10. I have never been to India. 11. She has just broken a vase. 12. We have cleaned the room. 13. Chris has phoned his friend. 14. The train has just arrived. 15. It has just started to rain. 16. Kelly has gone to America. 17. We have taken our books to school. 18. The street has changed a lot. 19. You have worked here for a long time. 20. Mandy has been to Greece. Change into Present Simple
1. The pupils are writing the dictation. 2. My friend is helping me to solve a difficult problem. 3. I am learning a poem 4. She is telling them an interesting story. 5. Kate is sweeping the floor. 6. The waiter is putting a bottle of lemonade in front of him. 7. I am eating my breakfast. 8. We are drinking water. 9. He is bringing them some meat and vegetables. Change into Present Perfect
1. You ever / be / to South America? 2. You / read / any English books? 3. You / live / in this town all your life? 4. How many times / you / be / in love? 5. What's / the most beautiful country / you /ever / visit? 6. You ever / speak / to a famous person? Make sentences
Придумайте предложения с since и for 1…last summer. 2. ... 1995. 3. ... a long time; 4 ... last month; 5. ... two weeks; 6. ... 2 March; 7. ... two hours; 8. ... 1975; 9. ... six days; 10. ... a month, 11. two years; 12. ... three days; 13. ... ten minutes; 14. ... three hundred years; 15. ... Wednesday; 16. ... seven days; 17. ...three o'clock. 18. ... 18 September; 19. ... my last birthday; 20. ... a century; 21. ... 2001.
Fill in have or has I answered the question. She opened the window. They called us. You carried a box. It rained a lot. We washed the car. He closed the window. Jenny locked the door. The girls visited the museum. John and Sophie helped in the garden.
1. Have you been to Paris? (ever/never 2 Look, your brother has come in. (usually/just) 3 I have tried to read War and Peace but I always stop because it's difficult. (usually/often) 4 We have visited the Czech Republic. What's it like? (sometimes/never) 5 Peter has given me his homework on time . (sometimes/never) 6 Have you been to the cinema with Tom? (ever/ just) 7 I haven't used that computer so I don't know what to do. (never/ever) 8 They have done the homework. Here it is. (already/yet) 9 They haven't done the homework. It's for next week. (already/yet) 10 I've worked here ten years, (since/for) 11 I've worked here 2000. (since/for) 12 I've worked here. (all my life/since)
1. Have you ever been to Paris? 2 Look, your brother has just come in. 3 I have often tried to read War and Peace but I always stop because it's difficult. 4 We have never visited the Czech Republic. What's it like? 5 Peter has never given me his homework on time. 6 Have you ever been to the cinema with Tom? 7 I haven't ever used that computer so I don't know what to do. 8 They have already done the homework. Here it is. (already/yet) 9 They haven't done the homework yet. It's for next week. 10 I've worked here for ten years. 11 I've worked here since 2000. 12 I've worked here all my life. keys